Daily Skin Care
Everyone wants to have a glowing skin.
Nowadays even men are more concerned about skin care.
These are the Common queries for every one
How to naturally maintain skin?
What are the home remedies?
How to get rid of pimples?
How to get a fairer looking skin?
How to get a glowing skin?
How to get rid of dryness (dehydration)?
First, let’s start from the skin type.
In order to maintain your skin, you should know your skin type exactly.
Skin can be classified into
1. Normal skin
2. Oily skin
3. Combination skin
4. Dry skin
5. Sensitive skin
6. Problematic skin
7. Mature skin
Do you know, Skin type changes according to the age, geographical location & Seasons ??
So it’s not the same all over your life or the year.
How to identify it? So that it can be taken care accordingly.
Self-skin type analysis can be done easily whenever needed without any devices.
1. Wash your face and leave it for 15-30 minutes.
2. Look at the mirror & locate where you have a shiny skin. Those are the oily areas in your skin.
3. Spot out where ever you feel the dryness in your face.
1. If your full face is shiny then conclude that you are having oily skin.
2. If you have your T- zone oily & other areas as dry/normal then you have a combination skin.
3. If you don’t see any oil or dryness your skin then it is a normal skin
4. If you feel tightness & see White patches then you have a Dry skin.
5. If your skin is prone to pimples then you have a problematic skin.
6. If you have a skin prone to redness then it’s a sensitive skin.
7. If you have all the 12 signs of ageing then you have a mature skin.
Hope this was useful for you. Like & share my blog. Leave a comment to encourage me.